Please observe these Health Guidelines when Entering the Church
- Wear a mask even if there is no one in the church – the virus is airborne and can remain in the air for several hours.
- Sanitise your hands – when entering and leaving the church. Make sure your hands are dry before lighting candles.
- Keep your distance – if you kneel or sit in the pews, we ask that you use the disinfection clothes provided at the cleaning station, to clean the area after use.
- Refrain from touching the statues.
- Please do not leave anything on the tables.